Random thoughts about APOC and other issues

Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome to the new Enlacalle, powered by SEO

As you can see, I have updated my design. It's still not as good as many of you. If you want better ideas check Jesse's or Christopher's I'muphere and, of course, one of my favorite ones: Thadoghouse. Anyway, I did a couple of things to improve my dismal web traffic, using a couple of SEO tactics. First, I included a new set of links to all of your blogs. This is basically to help you get one more visitor (myself) and more important get me a better page ranking when they search for a key word or this blog. I also included more content in the form of a poll. If you're reading this using google reader, go to my blog and vote: would you would buy an I-pad? Both elements were really simple to create and only took sometime because I'm really awful at using Blogspot. Anyway, I took all the links from our Apoc intro wiki page, so if you don't see your link is because there's a problem with the link you provided on the page. Thank you for reading and comeback again.

2 comments:

  1. nice work! I need to optimize my blog as well. Thanks for leading the charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why you clever clever journalist! Adding voting to add content to your site. Also using the topic of the vote to drive traffic! NICE!

    ReplyDelete